Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Randomness

So one of my favorite books is The Tightwad Gazzette (I have all three!) by Amy Dacycyzn. Apparently Trent From The Simple Dollar was able to find Amy in the midst of her retirement and have an interview with the frugal maven.
Also this is the coolest toy ever. I think I'm going to buy it for all the kiddos this year for their birthdays. I wish they made it for adults.
Today you can get free iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts(10am-10pm)! Yum I'm sipping on mine now!
I loved Frugal Hacks list of inexpensive outdoor activities for kids. Even with having no kids of our own, I love to keep our house outfitted with stuff for kids to do while they are here. Most kids go straight for my toy basket when they come in and I wouldn't have it any other way. So I'll be happy to have some of these on hand for fun this summer!
I had some serious craft envy going on this week. I want to make these beauties that Loobylu showed on her desk. Also Janel showcased a gorgeous apron that I definitely want to go to town on.
This week I'm inspired in the kitchen by Razor Family Farms Cilantro loving and also My Good Friend Em's yummie sounding salmon.


Don't forget tomorrow is Frugal Friday, this week I'm focusing on whats in my wallet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sweet thing, you. I posted a Frugal Friday post. You reminded me what day it was which was a gee-golly miracle.

Blessings!
Lacy