Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maaaaaan!

I just got my first speeding ticket this morning. I was going 59 in a 45, thankfully the cop wrote that I was going 54. I'm going to talk to my brother and see if he can help me get it knocked down a little bit(he's good like that). The thing is, I usually am good about speed. I don't usually drive too fast. I always talk on the phone (illegal in NJ) but have been really trying to cut down, use speaker or hands free. It was literally a momentary lapse in judgement that I just didn't realize how fast I was going. Grrr...
So you know as soon as the cop walked away I broke out the ugly cry (shoulders heaving, tears and nose flowing) on the phone with the hubby. Stinky way to start the day, someone cheer me up :(.

1 comment:

Em said...

My goodness! So sorry to hear about your little "mishap". Never fun!