Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Fun


Today is Tamara's birthday. We've been friends since we were 11 or 12 and we used to live down the road from each other. Now we are all grown up and married and living about 30 minutes from each other. We don't nearly get to see each other as much as we'd like due to work schedules, her puppies and just life getting in the way. Today we are celebrating her 29th birthday by going to the Melting Pot, YUM!!! Tamara has never been, poor girl! I felt it was my duty as her friend to take her and open her eyes to the wonderful world of Fondue. Mmmmmmmmmm somewhat selfish motives cause I get to go too :)
Well anyway Happy Birthday Mara Para! Many more to come for you. Thank you for always being there for me! You're kind heart and sweet spirit inspire me to be a better person; and I will forever laugh thinking about the Tamaranable drinking monster, our trip to Ireland and the "sheep" incident. You're a great friend and I'm so thankful to have you :)

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday to my sister Anna as well :)
BTW I owe you like $80 bucks (in quarters) and 20 letters.... Love you!

No comments: