Thursday, May 08, 2008

Reminder

So don't forget tomorrows frugal friday, I'm letting it all air out tomorrow. So come on over and hear all my dirty little frugal secrets...

Things that I've learned through this week:
I'm realizing that when I'm making dinner I can easily make a little more for someone else. I'm realizing that probably the most important thing I can do in my day is to make a child smile. I'm taking time to be grateful for the things around because they aren't guaranteed and there is so much good surrounding me. I'm realizing that chocolate really is a balm to the soul. I am also trying to remember that you shouldn't give young children brownie batter even if its homemade cause it has chocolate and raw eggs in it (oops). I'm taking comfort in these words.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
--Revelation 21:4