Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm all Domesticated, like a cat

So I've really been having fun with the whole making my man dinners thing. I think its fun to have it ready when he gets home ( a couple hours after I get home). Last night I sauteed some zucchini in garlic and olive oil and then mixed in a homemade tomato sauce; which was served over pasta. I also steamed some brocoli and cauliflower. For dessert I made a homemade zucchini cake with homemade cream cheese icing (which Schmoop loved!). The house always smells so good with the home cooking too.
Yesterday I also took down all the stuff out of the downstairs bathroom. There is a ridiculous amt of stuff in it. Its a tiny under the stairs bathroom and it has just a ridiculous amt of big wall hangings. I'll have to post some pics later but tonight I'm going to paint in there, I can't wait!!
Well until I make my man some steaks with potatoes and asparagus of course..
I love this whole wife thing

No comments: