Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Traineo

So I saw a traineo button on Michelle Smiles and I got curious, she seems to be doing pretty well with it, I looked it up today and joined.
My first goal is to get rid of 20 lbs, I have a bit more than that to spare right now but we'll start with that.
I will put up a button on this page come next Tuesday because that would be my first weigh in with Traineo. The thing that I notice thats different is that it sends an email every week to my "motivators" telling them how much I've lost. I choose to have Schmoop and Mama K be my motivators cause they're awesome.
Any prayers on this would be appreciated, I really want to succeed in this.

1 comment:

mama k said...

I got the email, but still need to sign up. With all the home cooking you sound like you have time to make some rockin' healthy eats.