Friday, April 13, 2007

Another contest from 5 minutes for mom



"...here is something completely unique to make everyone feel a little better – an adorable, perfectly sized bowl designed for your child to hold. Made with colorful melamine in bright pink, blue or yellow, the Sick Bear™ bowl comes with textured handles for little hands, and it’s tip-resistant, sturdy, and dishwasher safe."
Being the big wuss I am when I'm sick I would like keeping this for myself but being the wonderful aunt I am I just might have to give this to one of my neices or nephews next time they get sick. If I win that is.

Would you like one of these for your child? Well, head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom (www.5minutesformom.com) and sign up for their latest contest!! The deadline to enter is Tuesday, April 17th!!

2 comments:

Happy said...

5 minutes for mom looks like it's a fun site. Maybe someday...

kitten.mom said...

5 minutes for mom???????? Is miss dirkey hoping for a little dirkey soon!