Monday, April 02, 2007

Poor Guy

On Mar 30, 2007, at 4:06 PM, Schmoop wrote:

Was reading this and thought of you.



I’m afraid Leta sleeps exactly like I do, like she is practicing taekwondo, and rarely do we ever walk into her room to find her under her covers or even lying parallel to the bed. She is always crumpled into some impossible position, her knees pressed to her forehead or both elbows locked behind her neck. One constant is her messy hair splashed in every direction, and I always have a hard time determining which side of her head is her face. Sometimes I’ll try to move her hair to make it easier for her to breathe, and I’ll accidentally stick my finger into an ear I did not know was there.

(this is from Dooce if you don't know, link on side)

1 comment:

schmoop said...

except your knee would be in my back not your forehead