Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Update on my kittie

So last night we just kind of sat around watching Miss Olivia and she just wasn't acting like herself. I picked her up and she was acting like she was in alot of pain all over the back of her. So we went to the emergency animal hospital last night with her and it doesn't look good. They found a few more problem areas when they examined her and they told me it looks like she broke her pelvis and could probably have damage to her chest as well. I don't know what to do with her. They asked me if I wanted xrays and I asked them what they would do if they confirmed what they suspected and they said give her pain meds and wait. I asked what they would do if they didn't and they said give her pain meds and wait. So I am calling around today trying to find a new vet to get her in and trying to figure out the best way to take care of her. I don't know what the kindest thing to do for her is, she is not acting like herself at all and it breaks my heart. Will she snap out of it in a few days? Will she be in constant pain all the time? I don't know I want to do the best thing for her and the most humaine so prayers please for wisdom for me.

No comments: