Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Hmm so today is Friday the 13th, what spookie thing are you doing tonight. Schmoop and I are going out to dinner with some friends at a cute little Italian place then I'm not sure what. Maybe go for a scary moonlit walk or something.
I just got my marriage liscense back so I want to get my name changed this weekend and then we do have alot of painting left to get done. I want to pack up my kittie stuff so its not sitting around my house. I've been so sad about Miss Olivia, I honestly didn't think it would be this hard but it really is. I didn't want to go home last night because she would always run up on the windowsill and greet me when I came home. So I just drove around for awhile till it was almost time for Schmoop to come home then drove home.
We have tickets to go see the Wings tomorrow but we don't know where they are. Schmoop swears he gave them to me and I swear he has them so we'll see if we ever get there.
I'm planning a suprise for him next weekend, I have ideas of what I want to do but nothing nailed in stone so give me some ideas!! I want something really fun.

2 comments:

kitten.mom said...

I think you need a new loving furry friend. Maybe the two of you will love bonding with a new furry friend. (-: I know both my hubby and I love our two bundles of joy. Plus its good childbirth for a while. (-:

mama k said...

did she mean it puts off childbirth? haha It does help with that nurturing desire.

How about a picnic if the weather is nice? You could even do it in your back yard. : )