Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thankful Thursdays




I'm thankful for springtime that shows itself in our blooming tree outside.
I'm thankful for my Aunt Sara and my sister Kim for giving us some furniture for our house that is nice and durable.
and I am thankful that I can laugh. At alot of things.
I'm thankful that I'm not so serious that I can't find joy in the small things. I'm thankful that my wonderful husband and I could be having a serious conversation and then all of the sudden it can be a silly conversation. Lifes to short to get upset at little things so I'm glad that it generally doesn't happen to me (except when I'm tired and grumpy which hopefully isn't too often). God knew it would drive me nuts if there wasn't silliness in my life so he made me and my hubby to be goofy and I'm thankful for it.



Schmoop being goofy in Germany-oh how I love this man!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

What a great list of thankfuls...I think that God has an amazing sense of humor....Thanks for sharing!
Blessings

Deedra said...

Great list! Thank you for sharing it!

Denise said...

Such a sweet list, bless you.

Monkey Giggles said...

I love your list. I have a goofy one to. Who knows just how to make me smile. Hey....I want one of those clocks in the background of your picture.

Deena Peterson said...

We need to feed the goofball in all of us!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Dear Dirkey,

What a great list! I am so glad your Aunt has given you some furniture. Your husband seems wonderful and I am so glad you have him. I love the pictures on your blog. I am sorry I hope you don't get this comment twice..LOL I have had trouble with my computer this afternoon. I love the pictures on your blog wonderful!

Angel

Angel

Grandparents Corner said...

Hi Dirkey, great list of thankfuls this week. My hubby is also goofy just at the right time and keeps me laughing and we all need that in our lives. Is it your clock shop? They are beautiful! Have a blessed upcoming weekend! ~Bonnie

Nise' said...

Laughter makes everyone feel so much better! Thanks for sharing today. Beautiful cake by the way!

Dirkey said...

thanks ladies!!
Its not our clock shop sadly its a store in Frieburg Germany (wonderful little town)