Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday




Today I'm thankful for my friend Mama K (link on side).
She is and has always been a good friend to me. She likes to do things before the rest of our friends like get married and have kids but thats ok. Mama K is the craziest researcher that I've ever met, she and I generally have the same ideas about things so its really great that she does alot of the footwork in researching stuff. She always has a good link to check out or a book to read. More than that she is a good friend. Mama K has a kind heart and is good to talk to no matter what mood I'm in. More than once I've received cards from her that have really ministered to me and to my situation. She's a good listenner and a good empathizer. Most importantly she's fun to go to a Tom Jones show with, and its always good to have a friend you can be snarky with.
Thanks Mama K!
She's also fun to cook with, this is a pic of Mama K and Peanut over my house making candy Dirkey style :)




I'm also thankful that my crawl space is dry, well almost. Schmoop vacuumed it out and we set out fans last night that went all night and will go all day today until that crawl space is BONE DRY. :)

8 comments:

Denise said...

What a cute thankful list, thanks for sharing.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

What a sweet list. I am so glad you have a great friend. May the Lord Bless you this week and always. Love the picture thanks for sharing.

In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

mama k said...

awwwww! you are choking me up over here. Love you!

PS I guess you got my card? ; )

Anonymous said...

Friends are such blessings! I am glad you have such a good one!

Diane Viere said...

Isn't it amazing how God sends just the right people into our lives...at just the right time!

Great TT!

Diane

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing your list. Our basement tends to get a bit wet when it rains. My husband filled old pillow cases with sand and we put them against the door when we're suppose to get rain. It has helped a lot!

Nise' said...

So glad you have another mom to fellowship with and just hang out with! It was my friends that helped keep me sane when my kids were younger!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I'm afraid if you lived here the fans would not work with our humidity. Thank God for fans and friends!
Thanks for sharing.