Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Miss Olivia is hurt!!

Please keep my kitty in your prayers (I know its weird) she went outside tonight and got hurt. She kind of jets outside when you open the door so thats what she did tonight. Schmoop went to let her in and she was limping, he told me so I started calling her. She always comes when I call her and she didn't. She went right under the kitchen table. I pulled her out and it looks like one of her back claws got ripped off and her foot was bleeding. She's not putting any pressure on it and she's just kind of avoiding us. I picked her up and it doesn't seem like her leg or her hips are hurting her so I'm just going to wait it out and see how she's doing tomorrow. She crawled into the corner of the dining room poor thing. :(
I called my mom she thinks she might have gotten scared and tried to climb a tree or something and her claw just came out.. :(

No comments: