Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Miss Olivia

So I went to the vet today and I decided to have Miss Olivia put down. She was in alot of pain and the doctor said her leg was broken and also her hip right where the joint was. She also could have had internal injuries with the major trama that she had received. I said goodbye to her and pet her as they gave her the drugs to put her out. Its so weird to think that yesterday afternoon there was nothing wrong with my little kittie and now she's gone. I wish I knew exactly what happened if she did get hit by a car or whatever, but oh well.
She really was a God send to me. I got Miss Olivia right when I moved into Hitchners, which was a scary house in the middle of the woods. I was scared to death to be there alone let alone to live there alone but having Miss O. with me helped me to get over it. She was a crazy cat, very skittish. Most other people didn't like her because she was so skittish but she was also really sweet. There were times that I would be reading and she would jump up on my chest and put her paws on either side of my face and then just look at me. She kind of reminded me of a dog cause I would call her and she would always come to me. If she was really happy and you were petting her she would drool all over you. She was the first pet that I had that was all mine and I loved her and she loved me. She really loved Jason too I think it was because he didn't want anything to do with her(or so he pretended, I know he did love her too) she always tried to cuddle with him. Here are some pictures from 3 days ago of my sweet kitten cat. I will miss her alot.
Smiling for the camera

she wouldn't sit sitll for a picture, but was very cuddly

poised and ready

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good bye Miss O. I got used to having you around. i will miss you.

-Schmoop

mama k said...

((BIG HUG))
So sorry she's gone.

Anonymous said...

Mcdikren!! Im soo sorry!! She was a cuddler...thats all she did when i was there!
-Lis

Deena Peterson said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Happy said...

Oh, Dirkey, I'm so sorry.