Thursday, April 05, 2007

Feeling Silly

So we just got married right, and we are open to children but are not quite "ready" in our minds to "try" for them. We've been doing the fertility awareness method to try to allow some "us" time before we have kids. I started looking on the 5 minutes for mom blog and liked alot of the stuff that they did on there. Organization challenges, picture posting and give aways kind of sealed it as a every day read. I felt kind of like an intruder reading (as I do sometimes with my blog roll as I have alot of mommy-blogger reads and alot of adoption reads). When I went to see if i could sign up to be on their list of people who read them I saw this definition of a mom.
We use the term “Mom” to include everyone who loves children and is interested in the types of things that generally interest moms.
I like that, now I'm not going to go around calling myself a mom but I like that I don't have to feel silly about really really liking that website anymore.

No comments: