Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our House

So you guys have all been dying to see the house, come on I know you have. I just looked through all my pictures and I cannot find before pictures. grrrrr.
Take my word for it colors were uuugggllyyyy
This is our spare bedroom it is a light green wit a tan berber carpet. It used to be pepto pink with white bows stencilled on the top with a light green carpet.


This is Jason's man room, it used to be just a real light green (whitish) color but the walls looked dirty, and the carpet was dark green. Now the walls are a kale color same berber color carpet.


This is our bedroom it used to be white bedroom with light shag carpet, the window treatments were pink and green striped verticle blinds. We tore that up and the carpet is that same tan berber, the walls are chocolate brown, we accented the room with creams and golds, the windows are now white wood blinds and linnen curtains.


No comments: