Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weigh In Smack Down

So I weighed myself and I lost 6.5 lbs for a total lost of 20.7! Wow just in time, cause girlfriend was getting frust-rate-d. I kind of haven't been paying attention to my points that carefully this week so it was pretty suprising but looking back over the week I have been making decent choices (except for my easter basket of course!). But despite the Easter Basket there hasn't been any bacon in the house and I've tried to be smart with what I decided. So I'm back on track, going to go to Yoga this Sat, track my points, etc. 20.7 aint nothing to shake a stick at, here's to the next twenty! :)

I have a comment poll:
Should I continue with going to the meetings
or
is it sufficient to do my weigh in at home and blog about it.

I'm kind of leaning towards the latter, but using the weight watchers online. I pay for the monthly pass so I always have the option of going back to the meetings.
What do you think?

3 comments:

mama k said...

Honestly, I know you always do better when you go to the meetings. I'm sure it's annoying to go all the time, but I've seen you be successful when you go and struggle more when you don't. Just my 2cents since you asked for it.
Maybe go until you hit your next goal weight and then switch to online?

And a big CONGRATS! for over 20lbs lost. That is a huge deal!

Anonymous said...

i agree with mamak, WOOHOO on the weightloss! go sista!

Happy said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!! I would think seeing other people in a similar position would be empowering so if it was me I would continue to go to the meetings.

And you know my feelings on yoga.
Namaste