Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Smack Down

So this week I stayed exactly the same. Looking back over the week I'm thinking that I may have picked and snacked some without adding it in. I'm going to make more of an effort to write everything in the planner. I do have a history of gaining in this week of the month so I'm not totally bummed about this, just a little worried as I'm going to the melting pot this weekend and its not really known for being ww friendly.
I'll just have to be extra good for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Happy said...

YUUUMMMM, the Melting Pot. BTW, like the new header.

Michelle Smiles said...

Mmmm...melting pot...all I can think of is dessert when I think of the melting pot.

Good luck with the WW...I've never tried it - mostly because I hate meetings of any kind. I had finally reached a weight I was pretty comfortable with and am having a hard time letting that go completely with pregnancy. I have been closing my eyes at the doc when they weigh me because hubby was getting angry at me for calling myself fat.