Friday, December 29, 2006

I've been tagged

Ok - I've been tagged - so here you go.

A - Available or Taken - Taken, after 28 years I have finally found the perfect one for me, my amazing love Schmoop!
B - Best Friend - Schmoop, Kaiya and Tamara
C - Cake or Pie - mmmmmmm, warm apple pie w/vanilla Breyers-sounds good Trace I'll steal this. :)
D - Drink of Choice - Alcoholic - currently Bailey's mmmmm Irish Cream Non-Alcoholic - Peppermint tea
E - Essential Item you use everyday - laptop
F - Favorite Color - blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms - Bears
H - Hometown - Chatsworth NJ
I - Indulgence - massages
J - January or February - February its closer to March when I get MARRIED!!
K - Kids and Names - Girl Amanda Sage boy Jacob Aaron
L - Life is incomplete without - Love
M - Marriage Date - March 17, 2007
N - Number of Siblings: Legit or not? - 3 sisters; Kim, Karen and Anna and 2 Brothers; Walter and Will. All Legit, my parents were like rabbits..
O - Oranges or Apples - Just had an orange so I have to go with that.
P - Phobias or Fears - scary movies
Q - Favorite Quote - mmmm cheese
R - Reason to Smile - I have an amazing life
S - Season - Probably fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people - Mama K NJ; Kitten Mom; Erica
U - Unknown fact about me - I can be completely anal retentive
V - Vegetable you don't like - lima beans
W - Worst Habit - finding black hairs on Schmoops red beard then bugging him till he lets me pluck them. Well thats his answer as he's sitting next to me. My answer is overcommitting myself
X - X-rays? - hmm I think the last ones were when I broke my ankle a few years ago
Y - Your favorite food - currenlty Indian food
Z - Zodiac - Libra

1 comment:

Erin Mitchell said...

two things:
I just got what you meant by tagging me ...at least I found this quiz i mean and I guess you want me to post it? But how do you make a link for people like you did me?

The other thing is I am sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon! Also I am doing TERRIBLY with WW any suggestions????