Tuesday, December 05, 2006

AHH I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!


So the engagement, Jason and I had our first date at Hershey Park last year to go see the Hershey lights so we had plans to go back this year. I'm a huge lover of all things Christmas especially the lights!! So Saturday we stopped all the unpacking and went to Hershey Park, we ended up starting out a little late and got stuck in traffic. We got to the lights at like 8:30 or 9 they were soo pretty and sparkly.


After the light show we went over to the park to walk around, the only problem is that it was closing! We hurried over to get some hot chocolate before they closed and kind of just walked around a little bit. It was emptying out to where it was just Jason and I and he took me aside and got down on one knee and.. I freaked out. I started crying and got down on my hands and knees and was hugging him. Then I remembered oh yeah he's proposing to me and I stood up so he could ask me properly. Of course I said yes, my ring is GORGEOUS!!


More importantly I'm so excited to be spending the rest of my life with the most amazing, kind, compassionate, silly, cutest man I know, I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Happy said...

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!!!

mama k said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
again.

Deneen said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Congrats! When you marry the right one, there is nothing better.
MichelleSmiles