Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Normal?!?!?!

Maybe I just have ridiculous expectations with this wedding planning thing. But EVERY SINGLE THING that we have done we've gone over budget. We have a normal amt of money to work with I thought. Things that I thought were going to be really cheap are DEFINITELY NOT. Basically I haven't been suprised to much the other way with things being less than I thought, mostly cause I'm the CHEAPEST person on the planet. It seems despite the fact we are cheapo's Jase and I are going to have a lovely, classy wedding. Who would have thought? Certainly not me.
I got my dress, put my deposit down on the flowers, ordered invitations, ordered favors, have the reception site, booked the church, have an MC, have the pastors. Have feelers in for one of my favorite bands, emails to photogs, going bridesmaid dress shopping on Thurs. Its creeping me out but everything seems to be under control. Schmoop and I are even going to Bed, Bath and Beyond to register tonight. I'll link it up here so you all in internet land can check it out.

3 comments:

Happy said...

WOW!!! All that was accomplished in SUCH a short amount of time!! Have you been doing anything else but living, eating, & breathing wedding?

mama k said...

according to our phone convos, I can say "No!" LOL
You are doing great though. You're going to have a lovely day and it will be sooo worth it!

Anonymous said...

I live outside of Media, PA and, yes, it is similar to Haddonfield. Sweetness and I have wanted to live there for a LONG time, but only recently could afford the kind of house we wanted. With a potential child in our future we wanted to be in a better school district which that area has.
Trace