Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back to the drawing board

Soo if you're a long time reader here you know I struggle with my weight and am an avid Weight watchers supporter. I lost a bunch on weight watchers a few years ago but broke my ankle (not an excuse just what happened) and gained alot back. I've been on Weight Watchers online since May and have done ok but recently I haven't really been following the program. I decided this morning that I need these meetings, so I will be going back this coming Wednesday to the meetings. So this blog is now a weight loss, wedding planning, house finishing, crazy life blog now. I'm thinking of starting an underwater basket weaving bloggers circle too if anyone wants to join.

2 comments:

Happy said...

I love the "new" Weight Watchers recipes. I frequently go to the WW website and get them. I will admit I tried to do it about 6 years ago when I wanted to lose 10 lbs and I was so HUNGRY that I couldn't do it. I ended up doing the Sugar Busters diet instead, but I do like the way WW diet seems to be a sort of whole foods approach (why I like the recipes).

mama k said...

you can doooo it! : )
We just need to stay away from the melty chocolate.