Monday, December 18, 2006

Awe our first need for proffessional help in our new house... so cute!

So Saturday Schmoops family came over for lunch. I had made a yummie roast in my crockpot because us girls were going to be out all morning shopping for flower girl dresses. We found them and they are beyond adorable! Well after lunch I was cleaning up and the sink wasn't draining. Schmoop his brother plunged the sink, they snaked the sink and nothing (schmoop plumber crack might have been involved but alas I have no photographic proof of it). So on Sunday we had to call Roto Rooter to fix it up and it costs us $280 dollars!! Holy Cow!!
So I figured now is as good as a time as any to start the how much money are we putting in to the house list..

so far
paint $150
Roto-Rooter $280

It could be worse!

2 comments:

Happy said...

Sorry to break to to you, but it's the first of many. Typically what happens to me is that I get one thing done and then that spawns more work to be done.

mama k said...

glad you still think it's cute.