Friday, December 08, 2006

Quiet on the site...

Sorry I've been so quiet this week, we've been kind of busy. Since Sat we have booked the reception site and its official, WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!
So exciting!!
Also we've been unpacking like crazy, the house is starting to slowly look like a home. I'm amazed that I have found all of my kitchen stuff and there is a place for it! WHO KNEW!?!?!
We also got our Christmas tree and decorated the house for Christmas! :)
Here is the first post of the inside of our house, this is the first fire we have lit. I loved it, and can't wait to do it again! :)

if you look closely you can see our Veggie Tales Nativity set with Elvis Angel singing over little baby Jesus carrot.

3 comments:

mama k said...

elvis angel
hahaha!
can't wait to see the new place.

Lovely*Lisa Lis said...

ahhh elvis!! i wanna come see da house!!! schools over for me next week so lets get together!!
Love you!!

Happy said...

Enjoy the first Christmas in the new house!!