Wednesday, December 27, 2006

mmmm Christmas

I had an amazing Christmas, my wonderful schmoop gave me the bestest gift (besides asking me to marry him) he gave me Heelys!! You know those shoes with the wheel in the back of them that kids go whizzing by in the mall in? Well everytime we see a kid with those I just about foam at the mouth and emphatically state that I want them!! Well my wonderful schmoop searched around and found them in ADULT sizes just for me! I can't go across the kitchen floor without his help yet but I'm working on it. He's so good to me!
Also I got all my wedding jewelry, the ring bearers pillows, the guest book, two cake cutters, the reception cards, booked the wedding band (thanks to my good friend Eric and his amazing band Fire By Night!), the gifts for my bridesmaids, flowergirls and ring bearers. We also picked the house we want to rent for our honeymoon to be booked this week!
Tonight, my first weight watcher meeting then painting the house!
BUSY BUSY!!

2 comments:

mama k said...

you go girl!

PS don't break anything.

Happy said...

That sounds like so much fun! I had no idea they had them in adult sizes. You are getting everything done so quickly. I am really impressed. Where are you two going on your honeymoon? Good luck at WW!!