Thursday, January 04, 2007

So you are all dying to know...

I started weight watchers last week and was very good till Saturday. My brother took schmoop and I out to a very nice Spanish restaurant up in Newark (the only good thing about Newark according to my brother is this restaurant). Well my brother insisted on appetizers, main course, dessert and drinks; and I think I did decent that day. Then Sunday came along and I had my sister and her family, my two brothers and thier families, my other sister, my parents, and Schmoop's dad over; we had 13 guests in our house. I made two roasts in two slow cookers (thanks to my future MIL for my spare crock pots) and did fairly well with lunch, except I made a cake for my brothers birthday and I had a slice of that and some dump cake. After that Schmoop and I cleaned and headed over to my brothers house for a new years party and I grubbed. They had that spinach dip with the pumpernickle bread, I love that stuff. Then they had water chestnuts wrapped in bacon and covered in bbq sauce, soo good. Since then I wasn't paying too much attention to my points but I have been making an effort to be more active and eat better. Well I went to the meeting yesterday and I lost two.. Whew!! Now I know that this week isn't the poster week of model WW behaviour but I'm happy I lost. I'm excited to be good and on track this week too now that the holidays are all behind me!
Also I picked up my wedding dress with Mama K and Lisa on Tuesday, I love it. It was sooo cool to have the whole package together, wedding dress, shoes, veil, tiara, jewelry; its like its really happening now. :) Yesterday we got some engagement pics done and we also picked up our unity candle. Have to get our cake topper still and address invitations soon! Other than that things are going great! We tied all the ribbons on the bubbles the other day, got all the bridesmaids jewelry and gifts, going to pick up stamps today. They have Hershey kiss stamps out this year!!! I'm so happy that even the stamps fit our little theme!!!

2 comments:

Happy said...

Do you have a "hershey" theme for you wedding? (Beyond getting engaged there) Like, chocolate brown bridemaid dresses and little Hershey Kiss favors?

Congrats on the 2 lbs!!!

Dirkey said...

we do have hershey bars as our favors, but the bridesmaid dressses are honeydew. So I guess we have a Hershey, St. Patty's theme :)
chocolate leprechauns if you would. :)