Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pink paint and primer I'm a happy camper

Our house no longer has ANY pink rooms!!! Alright well we only had one to being with but still that was one to many for me. I like pink alot just not on walls, my mom had a thing that no room in the house could be painted the same color and mine was pink by default (youngest of six). Her bedroom was blue, my brother's green, my sister's purple and I was left with either pink or grey.. I vowed then that I would NEVER have a pink room when I grew up, when we bought this house there was a ton of colors in it one of them being pink so of course that had to be the first to go. The room we just painted had bright green carpet with light pink paint which bows stenciled on the top of it (even on the heating vent!). Schmoop and I have bought the colors for the upstairs; we have a chocolate brown for our room, bonsai green for the guest room, kale green for the office, and like a thunderstorm blue for the bathroom. Once we get it all painted we are ripping out the carpet(all the carpet upstairs is different colors drives me INSANE!), we want a nice off white or tan berber throughout the upstairs. So right now after about an hour of painting we have one very primered white room soon to be Bonsai Green. I cant wait to get all the painting and the carpet done upstairs so we can move all the bedroom furniture up there and out of the laundry room!!
by the way Sherwin Williams rocks my world!! and Walmarts paint kits suck butt.

3 comments:

schmoop said...

BONSAI!!!!!

Happy said...

Congrats! Isn't making the house your own exciting?

You've been tagged. Go to blog, copy the questions about yourself into your blog and change the answers to you. Have fun!

mama k said...

the good paint is so worth it. I wish someone had told me that before I did half of my house in the Home Depot crapola.