Monday, November 22, 2010

Nursing in a ring sling!


Wow, so last month I was having such a hard time even contemplating nursing in public. I'll admit to thinking I would be relegated to my house for the rest of our nursing relationship. The few times I did venture out I was bringing my nursing pillow and basically exposing myself in the back of my car. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd get proficient at this whole nursing deal. I'm still not that great, I do alright with my Hooter Hider (thanks Anna!) despite flashing my friend Lisa some nip today. It has gotten drastically better though, like I don't start sweating every time he looks like he's rooting outside of the house. Today I did the unthinkable, I nursed in the middle of Target WHILE WALKING AROUND with him in a ring sling. Dude I was so proud I had my friend snap a pic :)

No comments: