Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free pictures

So there are all these free offers flying around for pictures. I've been using picture websites that I don't usually use to take advantage of them since I have about 300 cards to buy between Christmas and our Birth Announcement. Let me just say that I definitely am happy with the site that I normally use. I've had such problems with the new ones! Just so you know I would never link to a site or service that I'm unhappy with for the sake of free pictures I have always used and liked Shutterfly. Ha ha and yes this counted for nablopomo, I was going to post a picture of the Bugs outfit today cause its an original but that would mean I would have to find my camera cable and upload my pics so sorry. Hopefully I'll stop being lame with these posts soon!

No comments: