Friday, March 02, 2007

Crazy Lazy

Man I'm sitting at work having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I was babysitting for some friends last night and didn't get home till about 12:30 AM.
Yesterday after work I went to Target and used some of my bridal shower loot to buy bedding for my spair room. I ended up getting bedding, curtains and a cool curtain rod! Jason just laughed at me, he says I'm spending alot of money on an unused room. I'm excited to have one room completely done though and this is the room that is closest to it. Our room we're going to have to buy some pricey things so that may have to wait to be completely done and there is alot of stuff downstairs that still needs doing. So this one room, will be my little sanctuary of doneness. Everytime I get frustrated at the lack of progress or anything I can go up there and sit in my pretty, complete spair bedroom and know that its going to be ok; one day we will have the whole house done.
So here is the picture of the bedding, and the room is painted a Bonsai green color so you can get the mental picture. The curtains were just tab top white ones.


Still working on the thank you's, picked out my hair style, still have to do seating chart. I meet with alot of the vendors next week to finalize everything. Its coming up so quickly, I can't even believe it!!!

3 comments:

Happy said...

It will happen. Buying exactly what you want takes time and money. Enjoy gazing at your finished guest room!

mama k said...

I too was excited to finish my guest rooms. Especially my "beach" room. The rest of the house takes time and $ so it's nice to have some progress. Besides, it's the guest room so it's relatively easy to keep it neat!

mama k said...

PS I tagged you on my blog... because you know, you don't have anything better to do.