Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Time is slipping away

Ok so I promised bridal shower pics and such, well to tell the truth. Right now I just don't have time to set up a post, I promise on my pinkie toe that when I get a second I will upload. I've been busy writing thank you notes and sending them out, unpacking and getting citations from the municipality. Apparently trash men don't like to pick up 500 pound rolls of carpet... lazy...
So Schmoop had to cut and roll the carpets that we removed from our house into neat little bundles for our dainty little trash men :). I helped for a bit but then went back to thank you notes, I have about 25 sent out, I'm not sure how many left to go, we shall see. There are so many things yet to do for the wedding, I still have no clue what to do with my hair, but I do have two hair appts for myself, trial and day. Made appts for the two maids of honor. I still have to call the reception site to see what they can do about the 6 people coming to the wedding with severe gluten allergies, call the florist to see if I remembered to get Schmoop's grandmom flowers, call David's bridal to see about getting my dress pressed, clean my house!, hmm I'm sure there is more but I'll work on these for now.
Talk to you sometime soon I'm sure!
Dirkey

No comments: