Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the besties

so here is another pic, I'm going to do it all piecemeal like so you have to keep coming back for it...
:)

This is me and Mama K (one of my Maid of Honors).
Yes I'm blessed to have two best friends, and I'm pretty convinced that just one of my best friends equals like 5 of everyone else's. So really I have the equivalent of 10 best friends because of how wonderful they are.
The bridesmaids dresses were honeydew to capitalize on the St. Patty's theme but not go nuts with it. The flowers were daffodils because I just love them.

and this is my good friend Kitten mom who is getting ready to mother something a little more challenging than a kitten. She was such a trooper through the whole engagement and wedding, even though she was in her first trimester and sick all the time!

1 comment:

mama k said...

I didn't work 'cause the site photos are password protected. Can't hotlink silly. LOL I'll send Jase an invite though.