Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm baack

Hey we're back and we had a wonderful time.
My schmoop got me a Cannon Digital Rebel on the honeymoon and I took about a thousand pictures so far so I'm sure I'll upload them soon.
About married life thus far, it is wonderful waking up every morning next to my man. He really is incredible!! Alot of times I sit in bed just looking at him and thanking God that he gave me a guy as wonderful as my Schmoop.
Today we went to my parents and ran a few errands. One of them was to get an electronic hedge clipper, I've been waiting since December to get the hedges clipped.
So since Schmoop hasn't been feeling well I went out to trim the hedges. I was a little more tired than I thought I was and ended up almost needing to go to the hospital. Just an FYI the blade part of the hedge trimmer is not the part you hold. I have a nasty looking cut on my pointer finger but luckily I still have my finger.
In the process I gave Schmoop his first heart attack in married life when I walked in the house and said "babe I think I might need stitches" he said he was picturing a severed finger with branches in it.
That is all good night :)

2 comments:

mama k said...

Jase should know better than to allow you around sharp power tools!
Glad you are ok.

Happy said...

Aaaah, happy homemakers!!! It is so great that you enjoy each other and that you realize it. So often people get busy w/life, work, kids, etc. and forget why they chose each other for life partners.