Monday, March 12, 2007

Bach Party

So the girls (Tamaranable, Mama K and my SIL Amy) took me out Sat for my bachelorette partay.
We went to The Irish Pub in the new Pier at Ceasars. I thought the pier was soo cool, they had it set up to look like a wooden boardwalk and had little sections where you stepped down to a couple chairs in the sand (all indoors). It was pretty neat the way they did it. The Irish Pub was really good I had lamb with apricots cooked in, mmmmmm.
From there we went to Cuba Libre where Mama K got us a pitcher of Pomegranate Mohitos, I love me some Mohito's too!!!
YUM!!!!!!!
Then we went to the Kareoke bar but it turns out it wasn't Kareoke going on there. There was another Bachelorette party that must have rented out the space and brought the men from the Cave (local strip club) in there. We were like WHAT?!?!! We really wanted the Kareoke!!! I took a picture with one to be silly so I could show Jason.
From there we went to another Irish Pub and had a couple of drinks and went home.
It was alot of fun, Thanks girls!!!!
I've learned that I'm really old, I've sewn all my "wild oats" I guess a long time ago. I was so tired on the way home!! A fun night out with the girls in my mind is dinner and then hanging around someones house talking! (except of course for the occasional Tom Jones concert!!!)
I was glad for my last "official" night of "freedom" though, it was a ton of fun! I have the best friends ever!

2 comments:

mama k said...

glad you had a good time. I did too, but I am definitely feelin' old lately. Seriously I think we were all tired by 9pm. haha

Happy said...

Countdown Dirkey!! You will soon be Mrs. Dirkey!!! Congratulations!