Friday, March 30, 2007

Reflections of the Newly Married

Its odd knowing that we are bonded together for the rest of our lives, but good. He knows me more than anyone in the world and loves me so sweetly. It makes me cringe to think of a past where I would try to be anybody to go out with someone that I had a "crush" on. I never had to be anything but what I am because he loves me that way. The goofy way I am and the goofy way he is just kind of mix together and we laugh alot. I look at him and see everything that I ever prayed for in a mate right there.
It amazes me that I have the capacity to love him as much as I do. I never knew someone could hold this much of my heart and that I would just give it to him. I love being close to him, smelling his smell, making up a new silly game to make him laugh (ok well maybe make me laugh too), making him dinner, trying to fix up the house when I get home so its a little bit more like home every day.
All in all this newly married thing is nice, really nice.
Love is a good thing.

No comments: