Sunday, March 18, 2007

We're Hitched!!


I loved my flowers!!

So the wedding was yesterday and it was the most fun I've ever had in my life. I have an incredible husband and wonderful friends. Jason and I went to bed talking about how fun it was and how everything went so well. We woke up in the morning talking about it. Some highlights.
Awkward moment of the night-Tamarinables dad dancing with me to sex bomb.
Best Song-Getting Jiggy with it-my friend Eric's band, Fire By Night, played (the whole wedding) and it was amazing, but this song especially stood out!!! White boy can rap!
Favorite memory-kissing my man in church :), then watching him break it down on the dance floor.
We are both so thankful to all our friends and family who made our day so great!!! It was so awesome seeing everyone on the dance floor!

2 comments:

Happy said...

CONGRATULATIONS MRS. DIRKEY! Are you guys going on a honeymoon, or did the new house suck up all the fundage?

Michelle Smiles said...

Congrats!