Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good Grief!!!

So In case it hasn't been apparent I'm not exactly the most organized person in the world. Well this morning while rushing into work, I basically passed about 5 people to get to the turning lane. To my suprise this is illegal! Who knew??? A cop pulled me over after I had made my turn and was halfway down the road. Now I have a little card that should help me in these situations should one remember to pull it out, but I NEVER DO!!! So the cop pulled me over and asked me for my liscense, registration and insurance; once again, is this needed?? APPARENTLY IT IS!! So I have my liscense but no registration (schmoops got mine from when he borrowed my car) and no insurance (who knows where it is). Let me break this down for you.
I basically passed 5 people illegally while talking on the phone
then I didnt have my registration
I didn't have my insurance
oh yeah and every piece of documentation has a different address on it since I've moved so much lately.
Then I got a ticket for guess what??
not wearing a seatbelt...
The Dirkey always wears her seatbelts but will gladly eat that ticket rather than get my car impounded!!!
GOOD GRIEF.
So tonight, I'm cleaning out my car and organizing it.

5 comments:

Erin Mitchell said...

KRISTI!
First of all-call me paranoid but from a previous conversation I am afraid ...are you bitter? No, seriously, did you get my message, because I have not heard back from you. I wouldn't leave these messages here, but I don't have you email and now I am wondering if I have the correct number for you! I called you Friday three times. Once because the monthly pass I found is from last month and I went online in search for answers only to battle it out ( GRRRR DIAL-UP) and go back and forth with Kaiya over a tie-dye onsie and what-not in the meanwhile. I called WW and asked me if I canceled and I said I couldn't remember. So I figured I had...I know I was going to, I thought I hadn't yet...oops. So, I called you again and thought you answered...was that you? i called again thinking maybe we had a bad connection, and left a message again. What happened?

Dirkey said...

NO!! Not angry or bitter. I didn't get a message from you I don't think you have my correct cell number? I didn't even have any missed calls. I love my Erica, I've been so happy that we've connected back again!!
i'll call you today and give you my email and my cell :)
We'll get to the WW meetings soon!!
Today I have to go home to get my car stuff in gear, I don't want to drive too much without having it all together.

mama k said...

dude. did i give her the wrong #? i apologize if i did!

Lovely*Lisa Lis said...

aww kristi!! you sound like me 2 weeks ago. I love you!!!

mama k said...

good grief. update your blog already. muhahaha