Saturday, January 20, 2007

Best Job in the WHOLE WORLD

So last week my boss asked me if my passport is valid, it was so I told him it was. This week he asked me if I was available to go on a cruise that we are promoting. Granted I'll have to work for alot of the time, but hey working in the Western Carribean is better than working in NJ in February right!! So I leave in three weeks to go to Costa Maya, Bahamas and the Grand Cayman. Dirkey might just get her a little wedding color!!
Did I mention how good my life is? I'm a pretty happy Dirkey!!

5 comments:

mama k said...

Invest in a tube top for sitting by the pool! We can't have any funky tan lines LOL
Oh yeah and don't burn yourself.

BTW, I am sooo jealous! : )

Dirkey said...

yes Mama K :)
Hey maybe this time in Mexico I'll remember your sumbrero. :)

Happy said...

Oohhh, I'm SO ENVIOUS!!! Have a GREAT TIME!!!

Red Head Mama said...

Ohhh you touch my tra la la, ahhhh my ding ding dong! BATG Rules!!!!!
Great girl talk !!
Renee

Red Head Mama said...

Ohhh you touch my tra la la ahhhh my ding ding dong. BATG Rules!