Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to the Land of the Living

and feeling much better!!! I've been so sick of eating Saltines and Ginger Ale that I went to Produce Junction and spent 30 bucks. People I'm only cooking for Schmoop and me 30 Dollars on Fruits and Veggies!?!?!?! I know, I'm nuts!! But everything looked soo good when I went there so I went to town. Last night I made a wonderful meal for us, tasted soo good. It was just peppers, mushrooms, onions, lemon, lime, olive oil, diced tomatoes, garlic, ground beef and white whine sauteed for about 40 minutes and then put that over brown rice. It tasted sooo good though!!
Tonight, I'm making some curry thing with lots of veggies :) (go figure right!!)

For you're viewing pleasure or annoyance Drunk Paula Abdul..

2 comments:

Happy said...

It sounds delish!! Do you have any fantistice WW recipes that you would like to post?

mama k said...

yo I almost put that on my blog too. I love the faces she makes. And a Bratz movie! Gross! I hope that trend fades before I have a daughter.