Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What i'm thinking

Dear Mr 19 Yr old intern,
Hi, how are you. Are you enjoying your first "real" job, as you so enthusiastically told me your first day. I'm sorry i dont have time to play name that super hero with you. Well actually I don't really know any of them so i wouldn't be so good anyway. Your knowledge of superhero's everywhere is something to be jealous of, if i lived in a Jay and Silent bob movie.... Wow, i'm sorry i didn't mean to hit you when you snuck up behind me and said boo while i was in the middle of working on that file. Its amazing how honed my cat-like reflexes become while sitting in front of the computer for 12 hours a day.. its almost like, oh wait what is that super heros name with cat like reflexes... well i'm sure you understand, even if noone else does. Anyways i'm sorry i'm so cranky at work, I'm sure if you were my nephew we would get along fine i might even go into a comic store (for the first time in my life) to get you a Christmas gift. Um but your not my nephew so um i'm sorry for pretending i don't hear you most times.
Sincerely,
Dirkey

No comments: