Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Dream

So this morning I woke up at 3:30 am after having a dream. It wasn't a bad dream it was one of those ones you kind of wish you could fall back asleep and revisit. I had a very vivid dream about my best friend Amanda. I was at a spending time at her house with her and it was obvious that I was in her world. She was doing great with a whole host of friends and a lovely house. The house was one of those ones that you would love to explore with nooks and cranys and odd spaces. I was able to tell her my news and see her reaction. It was one of those dreams thats like a gift to you. I've gotten several gifts like this since Amanda had passed but this one was special because its been so long and my news is something we both dreamed about all growing up; to be moms. I got to tell her all about Jason and then tell her my news, it was so nice. Its still amazing to me that you can miss someone so much after so long, but I'm so glad I got to share with my first bff if only in a dream.
I wasn't going to share my news on my blog just yet but I couldn't keep that dream to myself. I don't want to forget it.
We are due 10/10/10 and are so incredibly excited. We saw our little lobsters (what the baby looks like on the ultrasound) heartbeat last Tuesday and it was so incredibly amazing to watch that little heart going.

2 comments:

Melody Strayer said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Kristi, I couldn't think of a better way to start my day-- than to hear this wonderful, wonderful news! I could not be happier for you and Jason! Praying for you, sweet friend!

And wow, what an incredible gift-- what a dream!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!