Monday, August 04, 2008

Shout out to Mama K

So Mama K's birthday was yesterday, so I wanted to show her a little bloggy love. If you don't know Mama K and I have been friends since high school, and she has grown to be one of the most amazing friends I've ever had. We met when we were younger maybe 13-14 at the Creation Festival (where I currently work) and then reconnected at a Bible study we both attended. We've stood up for each other our weddings, had lots of fun making memories with various different Karaoke moments, been to our fair share of Tom Jones concerts and just generally been there for each other. So in honor of when we first became friends I'm going to post this little ditty, and Mama K I hope you had and amazing Rappy Birthday!

1 comment:

mama k said...

Oh no you di'nt! hehe

Thanks for watching Peanut too!