Thursday, August 21, 2008

Linky Lovin

So I'm new to this linking thing but have found some great links this past week.

Kitty goes green-

So you know I like to be as enviro-friendly as I can well Cleo has some awesome information on enviro friendly kitty litter including a great recipe for recycled newspaper litter!
Also here is some information on making some homemade cat food that would be all natural. Looks good to me, but I'm not sure if I want to get into that then have a house-sitter have to go through all that hassle. We shall see.

Meal Planning:

I'm going to try to do some freezer meals to help aleviate some stress and also help ease the burden on the pocket book. Found some good recipes on Mom's Budget and also on Dinners in the Freezer.

Good Old Fashion Linkin:

My good friend Mama K is running a contest through her site for a $29 dollar gift certificate to her Store. She also talked me into taking my Green-ness to a whole new level by using Soap Nuts for my laundry and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first order, she also took awesomeness to a whole new level by making me some Dryer Balls to go with it.

Another one of my favorite reads, Stephanie, at Adventures in Babywearing answered a ton of questions on babywearing that I will be holding onto till the time comes when I can where my own kids.

I've been so happy to see another one of my favorite reads, Jewels from Eyes of Wonder return from a long web silence.

Thats about it for my first weeks Linky Round-Up!

3 comments:

mama k said...

enjoy your balls.

sorry, I couldn't resist.

Melody Strayer said...

PS-- I would like you to know that your Mama K link didn't work...

Sheesh, you're not that great of a linky lover...

*shell* said...

Great links....thanks a bunch!! :)