Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

So I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Schmoop and I did.
We spent the whole weekend with our family and finally about 5pm last night we were all alone. It was our first married Christmas and once again I was struck with how much I love this man. He is so incredibly perfect for me its ridiculous, and he is so thoughtful and sweet. I can't wait for many many more years with him.
Yesterday we went over my parents house in the morning and I brought over 5 of the sock monkeys that I started on Saturday, who decides 3 days before Christmas that she's going to make sock monkeys for her ridiculously huge family. We had other presents for the kids but it turned out that they LOVED the sock monkeys. I will post some pictures later.
Afterwards we went to a family friends and back to our house for dinner with Schmoops family. It was wonderful and VERY low stress. His mother got me a ridiculous amount of stuff including a velour track suit which (I'm ashamed to admit) I'm wearing right now along with a pair of slippers that she gave me. Yes, I'm at work. We gave our niece Hannah a drum set and it was so cute watching her go to town on it. I haven't finished her sock monkey yet, but I'm working on it. We had a very nice, very low key holiday; it was perfect.
All in all it was a lovely Christmas with me and the hubs.

No comments: