Thursday, November 02, 2006

Realizing that I always neglect Germany...

Maybe its the fact that when we got there we were tired. We had been travelling around awhile, we were stinky, and it meant we had to go home soon. I'm guessing thats why I've neglected posting my Germany pictures. I have no clue. It was a blast though, we met up with Chris in Frieburg (I don't think thats spelled right) and then went to Munchen (which I pronounce Munching), then up to Cologne to meet up with friends and attend the Karnival. Karnival is when I learned that Americans (or at least we) can't hang at all. The first night we went out with people our age, got to a bar which was ridiculously packed, when our boys got groped(by men) we turned around and left. We ended up in a pizza place in full costume, wooo can you handle it yeah we were that much fun! The next night we were hanging out with the older people thinking maybe we could hang with them but no, we definitely were the freak losers of the party. Literally there were elderly people drinking and dancing more than we were. It was held in this lady's basement, which was turned into a bar, and there were people there that ranged from like 20-85; these people danced ALL NIGHT LONG! We hung out for awhile but after like 5 hours we tried to hide out from all the dancing, they found us and made us dance more. Seriously they made us dance ALL NIGHT LONG, I was SOOOO TIRED!!
All in all though, it was an amazing country. I loved the people, culture and the AMAZING views!



Frieburg


Jason in his cool German hat...


yes, that is a storm trooper, in Germany, next to a clown, next to a pirate, all in front of a gnome. I told you it was an amazing country, could there be anything cooler than this?!

No comments: