Saturday, November 11, 2006

Britt's Baby Shower

So I was able to go to Britt's baby shower today, they did a great job at it! There were alot of fun games, the notable one being the poopy diaper game. They took full size chocolate bars and melted them in diapers then the guests had to figure out what kind of chocolate bar it was. It was definitely an interesting game.
Had to head out early, so I snuck out during the gifts. I can't wait to see Britt's little girl, only a few more months!!
Peanut was there as well, poor little guy was a little overwhelmed by all the people. Got to spend some quality time with him when mama k took him for a ride to calm him down. He's a sweet little boy soo serious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this picture is making the rounds. Does that mean you were on my flickr site too?

mama k said...

why did my post show up as "anonymous"???