Thursday, November 16, 2006

Beating a dead horse

So I'm a bit emotional tonight, well I have been for the last couple months or so. Why do you ask? Emotional Dirkey, is everything ok?? the answer everything is incredible. Everything I've ever wanted is coming true, its just happening all at one time. That means there is ALOT of change, a whole lot. I've never been happier in my life, but I'm also sooo tired. I'm in transition with my job, with moving (all my stuff is divided up in three different houses), with Jason, with being a homeowner; its just alot. I can't wait till we have the house, till we're married, till we're both past our 90 day transition time at work; ahh to be settled. Even as I write I know I've been here before, wondering when things were going to happen. What God was going to do with my life. The way He did is so much better than I could have ever planned. So I need to give up now, give it to Him let Him do with it what He will. I'm going to take it a day at a time, and try to enjoy where I am instead of trying to get ahead to where things will be "better".

1 comment:

mama k said...

I think a big part of maturity is learning to be content in your circumstances... always moving forward and not always satistified... but content and learning to enjoy the moment. You know the whole "grass is always greener" thing holds a lot of truth. (I need to remind myself of this daily.)