Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Would you eat it? Boca Burgers Veggie Burger 1pt



Bacon Bonanza Boca Burger
As prepared
1 Boca Burger-prepared in microwaive
2 slices of bacon
1 piece of low fat string cheese melted on top
small amt of barbecue sauce.
3pts for the whole thing

Shouldn't do it if you have a problem with the whole "meat" thing and thats why you're eating Boca Burgers. I have no such problems, I like eating cows and chickens and such. In high school my family bought half a cow and kept it in our freezer. When we were hungry we would say what should we make with Windy (the cows name). Sound harsh? Well I'm a hick, I've eaten our goats, pigs, chickens, bunnies, etc. Most times I wasn't told what I was eating it was just set in front of me. Yum mystery meat!
Anyways didn't have too many points for dinner so this was a good "cheap" meal but as far as cost affective not so much.

PS. Do you like my retro flower plates?! I love them, they used to be my Grams

2 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

kitten.mom said...

Hey Girl, Just wanted to say that I am really proud of you. I definitely can see a difference. That is so cool.