Tuesday, December 06, 2005

cleaning and in order


I just spent the whole night reorganizing my house well at least the last hour or so. I've b een reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey, wow disturbing. Its probably one of the most graffic books i've ever read. I'm wondering how good of an insight it is into that type of situation (the main character is in a drug rehab) I had to stop reading cause my heart was hurting for everyone who has these problems and i realized i haven't folded my clothes in hmm about 3 weeks. So i did some laundry, made my bed, watered my Christmas tree and folded my clothes.
Its amazing how much a book can color your attitude, i was just reading "Lords of Discipline". I spent the whole time walking around like i was tough or just pretending i was. :) So far the cursing isn't so bad in this one. Next book is going to be something tame, maybe my travel book!
Germany here i come!!

No comments: