Saturday, July 01, 2006

Six Months



My how things have changed. Its been six months since Schmoop and I have started dating. We have done sooo much in six months its insane. Our trip to Europe, landing in Paris on Valentines Day then going to Switzerland and Germany. Camping in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, one of the most gorgeous places on Earth. We have gone to a ball(just like Cinderella). We have gone to see BB King and Collective Soul in concert. We are in the beginning of a trip to Memphis right now. Its not just the trips and the neat things we do though, those are just fun extra's.
I have fallen in love for the first time in my life. My breath catches every time I see him or he kisses me. I'm content to just stare in his eyes for hours. I feel so safe when he has his arms around me. Sometimes the enormity of it overwhelms me. My love for him so deep that I can't even comprehend it.
So here is to our future together; a lifetime of love, laughter and honesty. I love you with all of my heart, and I thank the Lord every day that He has given me such a wonderful kind man. You inspire me to be a better person.

No comments: